Saturday, December 31, 2011

Monkey Mission #3!!!!!!!

The time has come for the big announcement! It's time for Monkey Mission #3!!!

This month, I will be making warm hats for homeless and at-need veterans in the Worcester, MA area. The hats I am making will be sewn from fleece, but if anyone is willing to help, I will be accepting hand-made hats that are crocheted, knitted, sewn.... The only criteria is that it must be handmade with a caring heart (and must fit an adult male). Please contact me if you are interested in helping me. The hats will be given to Veterans Inc. in Worcester, MA.

This means that any and all monkeys that are sold from my Etsy store this month will be helping to buy materials for making these hats.

If anyone is interested, I can email you a simple pattern for a fleece hat. And if anyone has any questions at all or would like to help, feel free to email me (mrmeadors@gmail.com), or leave a comment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment