Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Gloomy week


On Monday I started to photograph some of my monkeys so I could list them on Etsy. Monday was sunny... However, come Tuesday, the clouds came rolling in (bringing rain :P) and I found it difficult to take good pictures with natural lighting. So, I bit the bullet and ordered a photography light tent along with two lights. I tried to do as much research as I could, and hopefully made a wise decision. Yes, I know, I could have made my own light tent, but with the holidays coming, I just really doubt that I have the time for one more project.

On the book drive front: We now have 29 books for kids and teens. I got word that Youth and Family Services would really like some books for teens, so if you can find it in your heart to donate, any ten books would be greatly appreciated!

I've shifted gears a little and am now making our holiday gifts for friends and family. However, I can't talk about them much here, in case someone might peek. Let's just say there is a lot of sewing involved!


No comments:

Post a Comment