Thursday, November 17, 2011

Monkeys in the Mail

Ten little monkeys are on their way to Texas. Hopefully they make it by the Thanksgiving deadline. It seems that a file box is too large to be sent via priority mail without it costing a fortune (and of course, ten monkey would not fit in the prepaid box), so I had to ship them parcel.


The Chief helped address the box. He was sure to include the "Lone Star." And for those of you who might still want to make a monkey, it's not too late! Here is the address:


The woman at the post office saw the stickers on the box and told my husband that she loves sock monkeys, and never had one when she was growing up. She recently bought a pair of sock monkey slippers because she felt silly having a monkey toy. He informed her that I made them, and that the box was, indeed, full of sock monkeys. For some reason I hadn't thought of giving my husband business cards to carry, but maybe I should!

I will be posting an announcement about Monkey Mission #2 soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment