Thursday, March 1, 2012

15 bags and counting

We have 15 bags that are complete, and I ordered 15 more blank ones to decorate and fill. So many generous people have been helping with this project, donating supplies to go into the bags. This project can make a huge difference in the lives of children in the hospital. Not only does it give them something to do, but it provides a distraction from things that are too much for even grown-ups to handle. These kids are warriors, and they deserve a beam of sunshine in their day. If you can donate any supplies (new craft projects, kids books, coloring books, crayons, small games, small kids' puzzles, etc), send me an email (address is below).

I am working on some more monkeys for the Monkey Shop! Remember that a big portion of the proceeds go toward funding these monkey missions. I will custom make sock monkeys as well. If you have socks you think would make a perfect monkey, email me and let me know. If you need a baby-safe monkey, I can do that easily for you. Just let me know (mrmeadors@gmail.com).


No comments:

Post a Comment